Sunday, March 9, 2008

Looking for a Place to Stay while You are in United Kingdom


People is created in their special characters. They have their own strength or weakness. So, they need the others as the others need some other people. Those people have to make a or some relationship to support their living. This is why people is doing business, as shortly, to make the living.
Doing business, in recently centuries, must not limited by where you come from. Even you are a citizen from the country that lies somewhere in south pole, with the benefits of technology, you may encourage to expand your business throughout the world.
Or let's say, you are a wealthy one. With no need to do some business to support your living. And with your plenty of spare time, you can do some travel around the world just to fulfill your curiosity of what is the other side of your world look alike. he he he
Again, thanks to the technology, in this case internet, the information for doing those activities, is provided widely.
I take myself as an example. I am an Indonesian, I live in Indonesia from I was born until now I have my own child. I have never see another country, even just passing through from the air :) . But thanks to the internet, I can make a plan where I have to stay while I travel to United Kingdom (this country is one of my top list "wanna visit" country). I want to feel the experience of driving around the UK's roads, through the cities, visiting Tower of London, York Cathedral (even I am a muslim, because I admire buildings, especially the old ones). There is a site that provide the list of cheap hotels. The site is cheaperthanhotels.co.uk

They promises Lowest Rate and Pay on Arrival. They have a database of hotels around the world.

You can search which hotel have the empty room and its rates through their provided search form. From the different cities of UK, such as York, London, Norwich, Bristol and Liverpool.

At last, one that impressed me is, they provide the database of hotels in Indonesia too. Especially hotels in Yogyakarta, the nearest town from my hometown, Solo. :)

No comments:

Free Web Hosting